Each weekday morning and afternoon, the Flyer runs peak-period
scheduled routes between North Natomas and the downtown hub.
Why ride? The Flyer is:
- Easy to use
- Neighborhood-friendly – 22 and 28 passenger shuttle
- Bike-friendly – bike racks on commuter shuttle buses
- A convenient link with other transportation options, such as
RT, cycling, or walking
- An opportunity to meet your neighbors
- A great alternative to driving alone and helps you save the costs
of operating your vehicle
- Free on Spare the Air Days
May is Bike Month 2013
The NNTMA is a proud supporter and partner of May is Bike Month, a regional campaign to promote and reward cyclists throughout the Sacramento region. Our local businesses, residents, students and teachers contributed 74,270 miles to the regional challenge in 2012. Letís log more miles in 2013!
May is Bike Month in North Natomas Schools - Students and teachers are encouraged to participate in May is Bike Month at their school by completing weekly sheets tracking their bike trips.