Shuttle fare increase effective March
riders must have $1.50 orange ticket or exact change. No
$1 tickets will be accepted with 50 cents. Old
tickets may be exchanged at the TMA office through March
Celebrate your independence from high commute costs - leave your car at home and ride the Flyer instead!
Why ride? The Flyer is:
- Easy to use
- Neighborhood-friendly – 20- and 28-passenger shuttle buses
- Bike-friendly – bike racks on commuter shuttle buses
- A convenient link with other transportation options, such as RT or cycling
- An opportunity to meet your neighbors
- A great alternative to driving alone and helps you save the costs of operating your vehicle
The Flyer operates Monday through Friday except on holidays.
To purchase shuttle tickets and ride the shuttle, you must
be a member of our Commuter Club. Register or Log
In to purchase shuttle tickets online or by mail.
Please check your ticket expiration dates. You may exchange
up to one month's worth of tickets (40 maximum) after they
expire for current tickets. Please contact the TMA for
Each weekday morning and afternoon, the Flyer runs peak-period scheduled routes between North Natomas and the downtown hub.
Need more information? Check here for the answers to many common questions about the Flyer service.