Each weekday morning and afternoon, the Flyer runs peak-period
scheduled routes between North Natomas and the downtown hub.
Why ride? The Flyer is:
- Easy to use
- Neighborhood-friendly – 22 and 28 passenger shuttle
- Bike-friendly – bike racks on commuter shuttle buses
- A convenient link with other transportation options, such as
RT, cycling, or walking
- An opportunity to meet your neighbors
- A great alternative to driving alone and helps you save the costs
of operating your vehicle
- Free on Spare the Air Days
Be part of this epic ride!
On Monday, January 20, 2014, Martin Luther King Jr. Day and the National Day of Service, community volunteers will join forces in North Natomas to help 50 kids transform bike parts into 50 ready-to-ride bicycles.